The Havens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Havens

Forum for the members of The Havens role play sims in Second Life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting at the fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tanja Droverson

Tanja Droverson

Meeting at the fire Empty
PostSubject: Meeting at the fire   Meeting at the fire I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:43 am

[2011/05/14 23:29] Tanja (tanja.droverson) walks up to the fire and stops at the music to listen
[2011/05/14 23:29] Azrael Drezelan smiles anxiously at the gator person.
[2011/05/14 23:30] Tanja (tanja.droverson) grins widely showing off her teeth hoping Azrael will recognize her somehow
[2011/05/14 23:30] Tanja (tanja.droverson) lays down in the grass on her front
[2011/05/14 23:31] Velde's Campfire Rock whispers: Exp sit has ended
[2011/05/14 23:31] Azrael Drezelan nervously glances around, returning to the gator person to smile occasionally. "Uh, h-hello there." Part of her feels silly. The creature looks intelligant and stands on two feet, but Azrael doesn't know if that means it can speak. She hopes to herself that she's not making herself seem like a fool.
[2011/05/14 23:32] Tanja (tanja.droverson) grins more and looks at Azrael with her deep blue eyes "Greetings, Azrael," she says and winks
[2011/05/14 23:33] Azrael Drezelan gasps a little when the gator person says her name. Then a few clues click into place and she asks in a timid voice, "Tanya? Is that you?"
[2011/05/14 23:34] Tanja (tanja.droverson) grins nodding "Yes, it's me." She stretches on the soft grass and rests her head on the ground seeming a bit tired
[2011/05/14 23:35] Azrael Drezelan feels massively relieved, and smiles more fully, "Greetings Tanja! It's a pleasure to see you again. How have you been?"
[2011/05/14 23:36] Tanja (tanja.droverson) stays on the ground where she is laying but turns her head to look at Azrael "Greetings," she says belatedly but didn't want to interrupt the wonderful music. "I am fine, thank you. A bit busy lately," she grins broadly "And you, Azrael?"
[2011/05/14 23:39] Azrael Drezelan smiles and fidgets with a stray strand of her hair, "Doing well now that I am back. Things seem to be progressing well, which is always good." She smiles at Tanja, "I hope your schedule doesn't get too overwhelming."
[2011/05/14 23:41] Tanja (tanja.droverson) grins shaking her head slightly "No, it's the new visitors that need attention making me linger at the harbor than anywhere else in the Havens mostly," she explains and lifts her body reluctantly from the ground and resting her weight on her forearms "And what are you doing lately?"
[2011/05/14 23:43] Azrael Drezelan nods, "The Havens do seem to be getting more and more popular." She smiles and tilts her head, "Mmmm, not always what I ought to be doing. As the Herthrhîn's Healer I ought to be training more..." She smiles rather shyly, her cheeks flooding with red, "Instead of wasting my time playing music or writing stories."
[2011/05/14 23:45] Tanja (tanja.droverson) smiles "But if you feel good when playing music and writing stories it can't be that bad," she replies then frowns slightly "What is a... Herthran Healer?" she wants to know curiously stretching her neck and breathing in the fresh air.
[2011/05/14 23:46] Azrael Drezelan: It's the name of Queen Vor's Companion Guard, started by Lüthien.
[2011/05/14 23:47] Tanja (tanja.droverson) aaahs and then frowns again "I wish there was a guild for creatures like me." She sighs and yawns, loud and long. "I'm sorry," she says impishly after pulling her hand away which should have been of no use with her big mouth.
[2011/05/14 23:50] Azrael Drezelan chuckles lightly, "You should not apologize to me for being tired. Though if I'm keeping you from your bed, let me be the one to apologize." She lets out a breath, rather uneasy, "I got pulled into the Mage's Guild a lady named Rhia started very, very recently... Though I don't feel much like a magic user. I mean, yes, I use healing magic, but..." she fidges with the hem of her sleeve, staring at the ground, "I never really intended to become a... magic user."
[2011/05/14 23:52] Tanja (tanja.droverson) frowns at that explanation forgetting about her tiredness for the moment "You didn't intent to be a magic user? How is that possible that you are one now?" She shakes her head in confusion.
[2011/05/14 23:55] Azrael Drezelan bites her lip, still staring at the ground, "I-I'm not sure. The way I grew up... I guess, magic was not always looked..." hesitates at the word, "Welcomingly, upon.... I feel honored to be in a position to bring well-being to people who are in need of a gentle touch, but..." trails off, not knowing how to explain it right. Finally, she looks up with a smile, shrugging it off. "I don't know. I guess it's a bit backwards, isn't it?"
[2011/05/15 00:00] Tanja (tanja.droverson) shakes her head with a smile "No, it isn't. Where I grew up I was an oddity and I was expelled from society. So I left and didn't really fit in anywhere... until I found the Havens," she explains. "I feel at home here because no one seems to care what form I am in next." She feels more fresh now and gets up on all fours to sit on her backside now. "I know it isn't the same but you should use the opportunity you've been given, Azrael. And if you like it it's even better!" She grins widely.
[2011/05/15 00:02] Azrael Drezelan smiles as she listens to Tanja's story, "I'm so glad you are able to make this place your home then! I feel the same way. I've never felt so at home as I do here. And I will. I know I like to dabble in many things, and here, that's okay." She smiles and giggles a little, "So maybe the elves won't mind while I lay in the gardens playing music."
[2011/05/15 00:04] Tanja (tanja.droverson) grins nodding "I'm sure they don't mind. They don't really mind that the Queen likes to indulge in alcohol more than necessary so... no... I'm sure they'll let you play whenever you like." She winks and giggles.
[2011/05/15 00:06] Azrael Drezelan laughs, "Oh yes, I've noticed that..." She trails off chuckling more and shakes her head.
[2011/05/15 00:07] Tanja (tanja.droverson) laughs with Azrael and lays down on her back in the grass gazing at the starry sky and she spreads her arms to feel the wonderful grass on her scaly skin.
[2011/05/15 00:09] Azrael Drezelan smiles at Tanja and does the same, laying back to stare at the stars and feel the cool blanket of grass caress her skin.
[2011/05/15 00:11] Tanja (tanja.droverson) sighs happily and yawns again now that she is relaxed again. "I'm happy it is quiet in the Havens for once," she mumbles.
[2011/05/15 00:13] Azrael Drezelan nods, her eyes blinking at a slower rate as she tires, "Aye, I am glad to see the Havens getting the attenion it deserves, but... at times the new comers can be, a challenge to work with."
[2011/05/15 00:14] Tanja (tanja.droverson) nodnods and her eyes close as a sense of well-being overcomes her, she is totally relaxed there on the grass.
[2011/05/15 00:16] Azrael Drezelan closes her eyes, a soft smile on her lips and hums a celtic melody, her toes bobbing to the beat of her song.
[2011/05/15 00:17] Tanja (tanja.droverson) giggles at the sound and takes deep breaths of the fresh air before she dozes off
Back to top Go down

Meeting at the fire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Havens :: People of The Havens :: Story Scrolls-
Jump to: