The Havens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Havens

Forum for the members of The Havens role play sims in Second Life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Flotsam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tanja Droverson

Tanja Droverson

The Flotsam Empty
PostSubject: The Flotsam   The Flotsam I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:47 am

[2011/06/01 10:21] Valyen Yin: *The day before and into the night it had been raining hard and storming having forced you to stay indoors. The next morning the sky had cleared and the air was very fresh, it was only fit that you should slip outdoors to enjoy it. After a long while at the docks you notice a few birds in the distant and see a spotted lump off in the distance*
[2011/06/01 10:23] Tanja Droverson is sitting on the on the pier hanging after her thoughts now that she broke with her long lost love. They'd been searching for each other for a long time but they realized that daily life was something else than one encounter in the past. They parted amicably but it still hurt and so the Shapeshifter is sitting there, thinking when she notices some movement in the distance.
[2011/06/01 10:26] Valyen Yin: *as you took in the morning air fresh from a night's rain turning over your thoughts and emotions in your mind the seagulls in the distant eventually caught more of your attention when a few hopped along the ground fluttering their wings inspecting the black and white lump you could make out after taking a few minutes to look*
[2011/06/01 10:28] Tanja Droverson turns her head and watches the seagulls, her sharp eyes focus on the lump and she gets up hurriedly, since she doesn't have wings in this form she hops into the boat and paddles over to the beach to run along it and take a look at what the seagulls found.
[2011/06/01 10:32] Valyen Yin: *another one or two seagulls show up their calls and chatter loudly heard on the air as you beached the boat and ran along the beach to see exactly what it was. The closer you got the more detail you could make out, a layed out figure collapsed into the sand rather large spotted feathers draped along it's sides lifelessly, her head was turned away from you so you couldn't make out much of a face or head through much of the feathers and fur, you'd step up to her and you could see that long feline tail, though it was still quite wet from the water making it look kind of odd. The seagulls were inspecting and pulling out some of her feathers and fur with their beaks.
[2011/06/01 10:40] Tanja Droverson looks at the pile of feathers and fur curiously and steps around it curiously, the tail looks interesting to say the least and the paws looked feline to her but the wings didn't really make sense.
[2011/06/01 10:44] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin): *as you circle around her she doesn't move or flinch at all even as the seagulls ripped out a few feathers in their curious beaking and nipping. As you move futher around you do see a face, her fur and feathers soaked and her less than graceful pose face down in the sand made it perhaps a little difficult to make out that she's a gryphon of some sort. Her beak was gaped lightly open but her eyes were closed*
[2011/06/01 10:47] Tanja (tanja.droverson) steps even closer when she sees the face and kneels down with one leg to take a better look and she shoos the seagulls away with her paws. Stroking the mix of feathers and furs away she reveals the face and looks at the paws again. She thinks to herself 'Feline with attributes of a bird? Interesting mix.' She kneels down fully and tries to shift the body onto their back.
[2011/06/01 10:52] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) 's mix of fur and feathers was still damp under the touch of your paw as you brush it from her face to get a better look, the seagulls back off when you shoo them but they don't all leave being they are too interested or maybe hungry. As you reach and turn her over on her back you feel the lifelessness of the creature limp against your movements; though you do quickly notice she's not bloated at all so she perhaps hasn't been in the water for more than a few hours. If you ever chose to look down the beach further along the southern side you'd catch glimpse of scrap pieces of wood and washed up cargo here and there, though not a whole lot.
[2011/06/01 10:55] Tanja (tanja.droverson) wouldn't look down the beach interested in the woman laying in front of her. She puts her ear against the chest searching for a heartbeat and then her face against the lightly open beak to see if she can feel air pass through it. She seems calm in her movements not hurried in any way knowing it would be of no help to lose her head right now.
[2011/06/01 10:59] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) layed limp against the sands as you had moved her on her backside. You press your ear against her chest, her body and fur rather cold but you could sense an inner warmth, though maybe not as well as it should be. Her heart indeed was beating though weakly at that in the same manner that her breath was shallow. The sands surrounding where she was laying now had little scraps of feathers and fur from the pesky seagulls' pulling and plucking, but she didn't seem too hurt by it, she was very much a mess though.
[2011/06/01 11:07] Tanja (tanja.droverson) can hear the heartbeat and feel the breath and shivers. Sighing she looks around and frowns mightily. She turns her attention back to the feline bird and pulls her onto her lap carefully knowing there is no danger from the woman whose head was resting in her lap now and she strokes the wet cheek to get a reaction murmuring something undistinguishable but becomes louder to be heard.
[2011/06/01 11:11] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) 's body dragged behind her a bit as you pulled her over into your lap, a bold thing to do for a creature who's behaviours were unknown. Perhaps it was her face, even as pathetic looking as she was in this state that gave away she was a peaceful being. She lays completely limp her breathing still shallow but you could feel warm air over your paw a few times as you stroked her wet cheek, maybe doing this for a good five or ten minutes before she stirred a little a weak groan heard.
[2011/06/01 11:16] Tanja (tanja.droverson) waits patiently and gazes down at the wet and still beautiful face, she keeps talking hoping to get the attention of the bird feline and grabs the paw to help wake her up. Any thoughts she had before are gone and she is focused on the woman in her lap, solely.
[2011/06/01 11:20] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) stirs a bit more her paw instinctively curling against yours but in a weak fashion, the gryphoness wasn't all that strong for obvious reasons at this moment. you could see the muscles in her face twitch a little her large wings curling inward a couple inches as her body sensed the discomfort. After a minute or two her eyes slowly opened the light of the morning blinding her at first, she groans a bit louder than she did her paw curling more against yours "w-who are you..?" She asked her words barely made out.
[2011/06/01 11:23] Tanja (tanja.droverson) watches you move and feels your paw taking a hold of her own. When your eyes open she smiles and leans down as she notices you are going to talk. Her wolf ears are good so she can understand what you're asking and she leans back a bit. "My name is Tanja and yours?" she asks in her low velvety voice which is kind of soothing.
[2011/06/01 11:27] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) looks up at you weakly for a couple few moments before closing her eyes not knowing she was huging your paw, what for her was tightly but felt more like a kitten's grasp. "V-Val.." her breaths were still rather weak. "Am I dead..?" her head slowly moved to the side resting her beak against your leg as her senses slowly returned to her, she felt numb yet her body was also hurting as well.
[2011/06/01 11:31] Tanja (tanja.droverson) frowns and shakes her head "No, you are alive." She takes a moment to look around now and sees the pieces of wood and some cargo laying around. "You were washed up on the shore of Elfhaven part of the Havens," she explains though she doubts you can really follow her. "I should find help. You look pretty beat up. Someone should heal you before you do anything else," she says further.
[2011/06/01 11:35] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) closes her eyes again feeling tired, she was relieved to hear she wasn't actually dead, but it was alot to hear all at once. "Elfhaven..?" was all she could mutter in question "Where's Lorna?" she asks though the name doesn't ring a bell to you she stirs a little more becoming more and more aware.
[2011/06/01 11:45] Tanja (tanja.droverson) watches you become more vivid but doesn't answer the question since she has no clue about the whereabouts of the person you are talking about. She looks around not sure what to do. She decides to go to the North to see if she can find someone who is able to help. The only form she can think of which is strong enough to carry you would be her feral dragon form. She nods at her thoughts and looks down at you "I have to take you to a safe place. I will carry you there. Please don't be frightened. I will turn into y huge dragon now, Val," she says calmly and attempts to get up as she places you down in the sand carefully.
[2011/06/01 11:47] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) looks up at you weakly the gryphoness incredibly vulnerable and helpless right now. She catches your words before looking a bit scared at first "D-dragon?" she closes her eyes thinking this maybe a bad dream now and that she was going to get eaten in it.
[2011/06/01 11:51] Tanja (tanja.droverson) stays where she is at your reaction and nods, whispering quietly. "Yes, I am a shapeshifter. If I would want to kill you I would have done the moment I saw on the beach," she explains quietly. "I am going to lift you onto my back. The only way I can do that in that form is with my snout. I tell this to you so you know what will happen and can prepare yourself. I won't hurt you," she promises and strokes your cheek.
[2011/06/01 11:54] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) shivered lightly her coat was still soaked completely to the core, she nods to your words leaning her cheek into your paw as she gazed up at you once more "alright.." she says softly, she may have had little choice but the tone of your voice did make her trust you. She shivers quietly as clouds pass overhead "m-my fur is cold.." She says softly the gryphoness needing your help very soon.
[2011/06/01 11:59] Tanja (tanja.droverson) helps you sit up a bit before she gets up herself, she takes off her shirt to help you into it, should it not fit she help with one of her daggers. Taking off her trousers she helps you get dressed in them as well crouching next to you to assist you. When you are dressed she gazes at you and frowns "I hope it won't get too cold with those clothes."
[2011/06/01 12:03] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) mews weakly under her breath, being the first feline sound you hear from her. She does her best to try to move as you guide her into your shirt, the fit wasn't all that bad, she gazed weakly to you and whimpers as you have to help her slip her legs into your trousers shivering heavily as she did this, her fur soaked ot the core but the clothes at least helped against the breezes that would blow through. "T-thank you.... Tanja.." She remembers your name and tries to hold onto you with a paw, she really needed help.
[2011/06/01 12:07] Tanja (tanja.droverson) smiles and nods and helps you get comfortable on your back on the sand again "I will turn into my dragon form now," she warns and steps back until she thinks her shifting won't bother you. You can see her small form blurr lightly and become bigger until the vision clears and a huge four-legged dragon who sits down and lowers her head to move close to you.
[2011/06/01 12:11] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) rests on her back staring up at the clouds quietly before she loooks over at you silently seeing you slowly start to shift, she blinks lightly really starting to think this was a dream or she was dead or something else. She watches you move closer and lifts a paw up to touch against your scales as you lay down next her and lower your head, she didn't know what to say and thusly no words escaped her.
[2011/06/01 12:13] Tanja (tanja.droverson) gazes at you with her blue eyes and moves her head into your touch, she doesn't murr though she would like to to not scare with her sounds "I am going to lift you now," she says quietly, soothingly and moves to pick you up in her maw and lift you onto her back.
[2011/06/01 12:15] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) gazes up into those eyes with her much weaker showing emerald ones. She nods gently showing she understands closing her eyes as you reach down and part your maw over her body putting pressure enough over her to lift her, she whimpers weakly before you set her down on your back positioning her to drape against you securely, at least the best you could. You feel her curl her paws against your scales with what little strength she had.
[2011/06/01 12:18] Tanja (tanja.droverson) makes sure you are on her back safely and then lifts off with strong flaps of her wings and she tries to fly slowly so you don't get too cold. She stays low as well since she knows the air is warmer close to the earth. Her attention is on you mostly though she takes glances forwards now and then knowing her way around obviously.
[2011/06/01 12:20] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) curls her paws more into your scales and gasps out audibly as you lift off with her, she shivers deeply still holding to you being a bit fearful. She would shiver more as the air would pass over her. Even with how injured and weak she was she did notice the care in your flight, being much slower and calmer than how she'd imagine dragons would fly on their own will. She hides her face on the back of your neck as she was scared to look as you flew.
[2011/06/01 12:23] Tanja (tanja.droverson) is careful and slow as we pass into Moonhaven and she sniffs the air in search of life that might be able to help. Her pace doesn't change as she looks around with her sharp blue eyes in search of help for you.
[2011/06/01 12:26] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) quivered against your scales from the cold and feels herself almost passing out against your back as you kept flying slowly searching for her, you could feel the gryphoness quivering against your scales her wings having to stay at her sides because of how your wings move. "I feel numb.." she says in a weak voice
[2011/06/01 12:29] Tanja (tanja.droverson) sets down and folds her wings against her sides to help you get a bit warmer before we move again. She keeps gazing at you and frowns "I am sorry but I can't transport you in any other way. I hope we will find someonoe soon." She waits until she thinks you are ready again.
[2011/06/01 12:30] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) curls weakly against you as you place her down and rest beside her, she tries to soak in the heat through your scales using your wing as a cover from the air, she looks up at you as you watch her. After a few minutes the shivering stops, but you also noticed the passed out.
[2011/06/01 12:33] Tanja (tanja.droverson) thinks of something and changes her color as well as the condition of her scales. She becomess red with orange stripes and her body heats up, enough to warm you but not to hurt in any way. With every flap of her wings warm air would hit you and she is worried as you pass out. But she has to keep moving.
[2011/06/01 12:35] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) laid limp against your side as she was unconscious, you changed your body enough to warm her further before she felt a couple nudges of your snout against her, she stirred and glanced up at you weakly before you'd help her back onto your backside, she shivered a few times but settled into your much warmer scales the flapping swirling hot air around us, she needed it.
[2011/06/01 12:38] Tanja (tanja.droverson) lands near the campfire ((don't mind my flapping... I can't take off the saddle atm)) and gazes at Tanya. She knows the jungle girl doesn't like her but she hopes she knows of a place where she an get help "Greetings, Tanya. I need help." She points at her back with the white and black feline bird.
[2011/06/01 12:39] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) is lifelessly draped over Tanja's back having blacked out, her feathers and fur matted and damp from the waters of the sea as the dragoness took care to ensure she wouldn't fall.
[2011/06/01 12:40] Tanja (tanja.droverson) doesn't get an answer from Tanya and moves needing to do so to find someone who can help her cure the woman on her back. "Safe paths," she mumbles as she takes flight again, further North.
[2011/06/01 12:42] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) groans weakly and curls her paws weakly against the warm scales under her, this was taking sometime but at least she was kept warm through it all.
[2011/06/01 12:45] Tanja (tanja.droverson) flies over the cliff of Starhaven into the jungle and lower still keeping close to the earth so her cargo doesn't get too cold. Near the campfire she becomes slower but can see that the woman isn't who she is searching for. She she moves on with a "Safe paths."
[2011/06/01 12:48] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) starts drooling on Tanja's neck blacking back out as she kept searching for help but finding none.
[2011/06/01 12:49] Tanja (tanja.droverson) would love to scream but she doesn't since she knows it would scare her cargo. In search for help she cimbs higher with strong flaps of her wings and hopes her body heat and the warm she blows at Val will help keep her warm.
[2011/06/01 12:52] Tanja (tanja.droverson) shouts: "Help!"
[2011/06/01 12:52] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) does feel the noticable chill rush over her damp fur as Tanja flew higher though the warm scales kept her from chilling too deeply, she stirs and curls her fingers against the dragoness' scales jumping a bit to the loud shout as it frightened her, luckily she didn't fall though.
[2011/06/01 12:53] Ruuna Nightshade (britney.winsmore): Tanja take your bloody wings out of my face or I kill you for real
[2011/06/01 12:58] Tanja (tanja.droverson) is in Sunhaven by now and decides to fly lower again, she circles the land and lands in the temple where the great Mage of Sunhaven is sometimes. She sighs and is pretty desparate by now.
[2011/06/01 12:59] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) passes back out as you descend her smaller body laying against your back as you were careful in your movements to not drop her. The spot she rested even with your warm scales was rather wet by now.
[2011/06/01 13:02] Tanja (tanja.droverson) doesn't care about the wetness since her scales are so warm and she folds her wings before she puts you back on the floor near the fire. She gazes at you and changes back to her wolf form since she can't do much as a dragon.
[2011/06/01 13:04] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) collapses onto the floor as you gently place her down her wings resting against the stones. She breaths softly and slips in and out of consciousness everything blurring together like a dream by now
[2011/06/01 13:09] Tanja (tanja.droverson) crouches down close to you and inspects you once again remembering something she had seen before but didn't pay much attention to. She searches for the bump at your left side under her trousers and pulls out one of the vials to take a look at it. She sits down next to you and keeps gazing at the vial in her paw in front of her face.
[2011/06/01 13:12] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) was unconscious at this point the fire warming her as you have to pull the trousesr a bit from her to slip a couple of the vials from her keeper. She stirs weakly and groans as you pick a vial and look at it closely, she didn't label it with words but it had an image of a leaf painted onto the side.
[2011/06/01 13:21] Tanja (tanja.droverson) looks at the vial closely noticing the leaf and she mumbles "Question is what this leaf is standing for." She turns her attention to you again and lifts you onto her lap once again hoping you'll regain consciousness again so she can ask you.
[2011/06/01 13:23] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) lays unconscious in your lap as you pull her into it once more for a few more minutes, those emerald eyes open slowly and partially as she saw you once more as a wolf "I.. must have passed out" she said softly "dreamt... about a dragon" she remarks the tone in her voice showing her weakness, she blinks a few times noticing you were missing a couple pices of clothing feeling herself more clothed than usual "you...."
[2011/06/01 13:26] Tanja (tanja.droverson) watches you and listens to you her ears twitching "It wasn't a dream. I was that dragon," she answers and then frowns "What about me?" she wants to know and strokes your cheek again, one of your vials in her paws so you can see it.
[2011/06/01 13:29] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) 's mind was very clouded and groggy, she closes her eyes as you confirm it wasn't a dream. She leans her cheek into the soft stroking, it helped sooth her before her eyes would open lightly again seeing one of her vials "it was you...." she said weakly staring at the vial "that.. that is.." she groans a little, the pains in her body were setting in.
[2011/06/01 13:34] Tanja (tanja.droverson) keeps watching you and is very worried about you. She sees that you become weaker and weaker and perks up her ears as you see the vial. "What is it?" she asks, her voice is calm but her thoughts are full of turmoil. She strokes your cheek more hoping it will help you stay focused a little longer as she waits for your answer more or less patiently.
[2011/06/01 13:36] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) gazes up at you lightly closing her eyes halfway as you rub her cheek slowly, it did indeed help her as she regathered her thoughts "minor... healing potion" She remarks reaching to the paw that holds it to bring it closer to her "please.. give it to me" she pleads, she probably needed something far more potent but she knew it would help
[2011/06/01 13:42] Tanja (tanja.droverson) takes a relieved breath at your words and holds the back of your head with a paw the vial in the other and she brings it to your beak, waiting until you open it she would cant the vial so the fluid spill into your mouth. She hopes it will help you and waits if something changes.
[2011/06/01 13:46] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) lifts her head or feels like she is but it's your paw doing it for her, her beak bumps against the vial as she parts it weakly as you lift the butt of it and pour the elixir into her mouth, she swallows it and groans a little, it always did taste bad. She rests her head to the side now resting it against your thigh as you watch her for a few minutes. she had been quivering lightly perhaps from mild shock or being cold, but she slowly calmed her breathing becoming much fuller though kept slow. She soon after slowly opens her eyes and glances up at you speaking a bit more clearly this time "Thank you..." she places her paw lightly over yours, she knew she owed you alot.
[2011/06/01 13:53] Tanja (tanja.droverson) watches you with attentive eyes and she takes deep breaths when you stop trembling. She smiles as your breaths come stronger and gazes into your emmerald eyes as you open them to speak. "You are very welcome... Val," she replies and looks at your paw on h er own. "I'm glad you feel better," she whispers and you can hear the relief in her voice.
[2011/06/01 13:55] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) kept her paw where it was though wasn't even aware she had it curled into your own, she stared up into your eyes softly her tail curled close to the fire, she gives it the first noticable flick you see "I owe you.... Tanja.." she breathed steadily "I'm still in a good amount of pain" she remarks "but I feel better"
[2011/06/01 13:57] Tanja (tanja.droverson) frowns at your last words and looks at your body. She has an idea and moves to crouch beside you "Do you know where the pain comes from?" she wants to know and looks into your eyes as she waits for your answer.
[2011/06/01 13:59] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) rests back against the stone as you slip her out of your lap, she looks into your eyes quietly and flicks her tail once again "my wing.... and my left leg" she frowns "my body feels bad but I can't pinpoint anything there"
[2011/06/01 14:03] Tanja (tanja.droverson) nods and moves to the leg first starting to pat you down carefully, her paws are light imposing just enough pressure upon your leg to see where the pain comes from exactly.
[2011/06/01 14:04] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) watches you quietly and stays relaxed as you pat along her leg carefully as you move along her shin she winces and groans at you "t-there"
[2011/06/01 14:07] Tanja (tanja.droverson) nods and pulls back her paws instantly when you wince, she sighs "I'm not sure whether your shin is broken or just sprained since I'm not a healer." She moves to your side again to help you lay down on your front so she can reach your wings better. "Which wing is causing you pain, Val?"
[2011/06/01 14:10] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) nods to your words and tries to look down at her leg "if it's swollen it's probably sprained" she remarks, she uses your help to move onto her front spreading her wings out "it's my left wing" she says resting on her arms to watch you
[2011/06/01 14:16] Tanja (tanja.droverson) nods and moves back to the leg to feel it carefully again "Not swollen," she says and sighs. Done with the leg now she takes a look at the wing and finds a swollen spot at about the middle of the Humerus and she doesn't even touch it since she doesn't want to cause you any more pain. "I'd say your left wing is sprained at the humerus," she says and shakes her head "I'm sorry if I caused you any pain."
[2011/06/01 14:19] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) groans again as you feel along her leg, she started to gather her own thoughts about that as you gaze over her wings not even needing to touch to spot the deep swelling, she sighs and nods before holding her paw out to you "help me up... please" She asks "I should sit up" she folds her wings back and winces as she did. "this pain isn't cause by you Tanja"
[2011/06/01 14:22] Tanja (tanja.droverson) sighs and offers you her paw to help you sit up, one of her arms slips around your back to help prop you up and shakes her head "It could have become worse by my manhandling you," she replies and shakes her head worriedly. "We should get you safe somewhere," she says and looks around knowing that this place isn't very homy since there is no roof and it has no walls. "I could bring you to the Palace of the Amazons."
[2011/06/01 14:25] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) holds your paw as you slip your arm around her, she brings her leg up and carefully touches along it wincing as she did "we need to split this" She says softly her tail curling around behind you "don't blame yourself Tanja... I'm alive and it could also very well be because of you... keep that in mind" she sighs "I don't think I can fly, I don't have the strength and this blasted wing hurts too much, is it far?" she asks
[2011/06/01 14:28] Tanja (tanja.droverson) nods sighing again "Yes, pretty far," she answers as she watches you touch your leg and wince "It's too far to walk and and you can't fly. So... I'd suggest...," she hesitates to voice what's on her mind since she knows it scared you. She lowers her gaze and sighs again seeing no other way though.
[2011/06/01 14:32] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) sits up right and reaches and lay a paw around you, she stares at you softly, yes she was in pain but she had a gentle and kind look to her, she tried to get you to smile for her "The dragon..." She remarks, she knew what you meant "it's okay Tanja... you got me this far, so let's just go now okay?" she sounded okay with it
[2011/06/01 14:37] Tanja (tanja.droverson) nods and gets up when she is sure that you are sitting safely, she takes a few steps back once more and changes into her dragon form once again "I will take a hold of you around your torso," she says as she reaches for and is careful not to touch your injured leg and wing to place you on her back again, carefully.
[2011/06/01 14:39] MD-A Dragon Hud v1.106: Notice: This is an OpenSpace sim, which is much less powerful than a normal sim. Intensive actions, such as saving and loading liveries, may work very slowly or not all.
[2011/06/01 14:40] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) watches you step back and slowly change again as she whitnessed earlier. She smiled this time instead of looking so frightened nodding gently to your words "alright..." she says softly trying to lift her wings a little as you lean down and slip your maw around her body, she places her paw on the top of your muzzle as you lift her and lean to place her gently on your back. She ran a paw over your muzzle in thanks and rested on her tummy over your back her wings folded neatly though one was quite swollen "Thank you..." she says in a soft tone
[2011/06/01 14:42] Tanja (tanja.droverson) looks back at you and she seems to smile though it's not really clear in this form. Making sure you are safely on her back she takes off and stays close to the ground again flying slowly to the West where the palace of the Amazons lays. "I won't take long," she assures as she keeps gazing back at you, something gentle on her face.
[2011/06/01 14:44] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) stares into your eyes offering a smile even though she was still hurting, she studied that look on your face as it fed on her curiousity making her think, she rubs her cheek against the back of your neck as she held onto you in her arms which luckily were not hurt at all as you fly us so carefully, it was more evident to her now that you were being careful in flight for her sake.
[2011/06/01 14:47] Tanja (tanja.droverson) keeps gazing at you and watches you rub your cheek against her scales, she starts to get warm though her body was hot the whole time but only on the inside. With a few strokes of her strong wings she reaches the palace and lands on the roof where there is space for her in this big form.
[2011/06/01 14:49] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) peeks up at you noticing you were watching her, she smiled and shy'd away from the cheek rubbing not sure why she was doing that, she curls her paws into your scales lightly noticingthe warmth as she sees us approaching the temple, she flicked her tail lightly the gryphoness seeming to be recovering from her initial down thanks to the potion you gave her "it's beautiful... " she says softly
[2011/06/01 14:53] Tanja (tanja.droverson) helps you off of her back again with her maw and puts you on the rug carefully so you can lay down. She changes back to her wolf form a final time and grins at you sheepishly. "Welcome to the palace of the Amazons, Val," she says and spreads her arms "My home is your home."
[2011/06/01 14:55] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) mews as you slip your maw gently around her body placing her paws on your muzzle again rubbing lightly as you lift her and set her down so carefully on the rug, she smiles and sighs pulling herself to a pillow to rest against it leaning against her right side which was her good side "T-thank you Tanja.." she smiles and looks around her long ears pinning back "to what do I owe you for this kindness?" she asks "I haven't any.. . money but ironically I am a healer, I could always offer my services when you need them."
[2011/06/01 15:09] Tanja (tanja.droverson) nods and sits down against a pillow nearby, she is only wearing her panties and her west without shirt since you are wearing the rest. "You are very welcome, Val." She watches you look around and shakes her head "You don't owe me anything I'm just glad I was there at the right time, at the right place." She grins broadly at your last words "I'm glad you are a healer or I probably wouldn't have been really able to help you, Val. And I will gladly take your services as a healer since I've seen that your potion works."
[2011/06/01 15:11] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) smiles brightly and gazes at you seeing how you were less dressed, she mmphs and pulls your top off of her and offers it to you before she very carefully slipped the pants off of her noticing that both items were damp "I'm sorry... about your clothes" she says softly and smiles at you "Thank you for... keeping me warm" she eyes the pillows closer to you thinking of scooting herself to one "I likely would have been worse off if not warmed up"
[2011/06/01 15:14] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) scoots over next to you and leans against your pillow
[2011/06/01 15:16] Tanja (tanja.droverson) grins and gazes at you as you move so close to her after she took the clothes. She shakes her head "I'm glad I could warm you," she says quietly and then yawns keeping her mouth shut which makes her eyes tear up and she lifts a paw hurriedly "I'm sorry."
[2011/06/01 15:18] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) scoots in a little closer and rests up beside you placing her head down, she thoght she'd steal a bit more body heat "it's okay.... i'm exausted as well" she remarks "if i nap... will you stay here with me?" she asks
[2011/06/01 15:20] Tanja (tanja.droverson) grins and shakes her head yawning again "No, I will carry you to my room. It would be too open here and I want to wake over you in a safe pace," she answers and gets up to pull you up into her arms, one arm under your knees, the other at your back as she gazes down at you careful not to hurt you
[2011/06/01 15:21] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) perks her ears to your words and looks up at you, she squeaks as you slip your arm under her knees and across her back resting a paw around your neck as you cradle her, she blushes and nuzzles at your shoulder her tail swishing happily as it dangled mid-air "I.... thank you" She curls against your body.
[2011/06/01 15:29] Tanja (tanja.droverson) just nods gazing at you as she carries you down and places you on her white rug to pull you close against her warm body "Sleep well, Val. I will guard you," she mumbles and it's obvious it won't take long before she falls asleep.
[2011/06/01 15:31] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) rests on that warm rug on her right side, she mews softly to you as you lie yourself down, she scoots up beside you and rests a paw over you her head bumping against your shoulder as her injured wing lays over you, needing someone to rest "thank you.. Tanja." she says softly giving a nuzzle as the snowgryphoness makes herself comfortable with you not taking long for her to drift off, trusting herself to be safe with you.
[2011/06/01 15:33] Tanja (tanja.droverson) follows close behind you and breathes regularly in her sleep, her arms are strong and warm around you in our sleep
[2011/06/01 15:35] Valerie Snowfeather (valyen.yin) ends up dreaming about Tanja's dragon form, the flight they shared her mind letting her explore that form a little more to get to know it, at least in that reality. The two would drift off together, alone in this part of the temple.
[2011/06/01 15:36] Tanja (tanja.droverson) would dream about our encounter as well and remember the touches she received wondering but not quite grasping the meaning of it yet
Back to top Go down

The Flotsam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Havens :: People of The Havens :: Story Scrolls-
Jump to: