The Havens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Havens

Forum for the members of The Havens role play sims in Second Life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kurenai of House Jun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincentsedubun

Kurenai of House Jun Empty
PostSubject: Kurenai of House Jun   Kurenai of House Jun I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:15 am

**SPOILER ALERT**
This is the roleplay storyline of Kurenai Jun in-world . It is a work in progress, the theme is germanic indo-european mythology with norse influences.
It might be different then the usual lore, please forgive me but i am fond of it.

Each post i will add a chapter of the storyline, it is a spoiler alert because you are able to read the storyline on this website instead of learning it through roleplay.
I learned i have trouble with explaining some things during a play so i deceided to put a character sheet online.

Please enjoy the writtings, and thank you all for having me here!

Kurenai Jun

Back to top Go down
Vincentsedubun

PostSubject: Re: Kurenai of House Jun   Kurenai of House Jun I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:16 am

KURENAI JUN - CHAPTER I

My name is hard to understand, because i only can pronounce it the right way. Names are given to everything to understand and compare.
I am given the thought, for that is how you would call and write my name, Kro'Nur-Kaiv, wich is, Winged Prevailing Luck.
If someone asks me what it means, i tell them, that whenever i go, i always come back when i am asked for.

My kind are given the name Alfar, wich means, we live with brightness, or people would like to short, light. Some of all may call it magic, but it is for us just a way of living. We have the natural gift to bright and lighten up without effort, for our path has been laid before us.

It hurts, to speak these words, for we where once spoken to be not noticed by the world.

I was brought out from what i know as the firsts. In my journey after i have met many other firsts-like but the firsts i speak of are also the last of their kind because since then I have never met one of them again. It was told they remain and cannot leave where they are at.
I had many brothers and sisters before me, and if i would describe them, i will tell in a way you will understand.
The oldest ones had skin sturdy and strong. Their body are long and flexible like a snake and they had talons of a bird. Their heads where like a lion and horse the same. Given the name Naga, in shape of what is now known as Dragons and Primal Snakes.
The second ones where enormous in size. Elders they where called, Lords of might and Titans of the first. The elders, not to mistaken with the word the eldest, will prove themselfs where the oldest will fail in. They are called the Yyrmm
The third ones are naieve, and they populate the world in great number. Eventually these firsts of many become gods and deitys in the eyes of all.
They are Idols, the true ancestors of man.
My story begins from the fourth ones, we are humble and shy in nature.

Every beginning of the day, the firsts washed us. The ritual begins by order from oldest to youngest
The oldest are really fond of water. They splashes and tease eachother in any way in the water. The elders where so big that they could drink the water with one sip.
I recall that the naieve ones weren't really excited about water and they tried to get away from it in any way.
One day the firsts washed us at the river where we always used to be washed. The olderst ones where teasing, the elders where trying to drink it, and the willing ones where causing trouble again.
The firsts had trouble with washing the naieve ones, after the olderst and the elders ones where washed. We where waiting patiently to be washed for the day then something suddenly happend.
I remember a bright figure appeared, i recall the firsts spoke of a shiney and light being unbelievable great that had many forms and shapes we cannot understand and is surrounded by other shiney and light things, that brought the firsts there where they are at. We had to hide, the firsts told us, because my kind was not washed yet for the day. My remaining brothers and sisters sneaked into the tall grass and bushes, to not reveal ourselves for this unknown being. The being spoke with the firsts, and i think it smiled at the oldest ones. It told them that they will be rewarded the gift to speak words in deep matter. The being was enojoying the sight of the elders as well, for how they were tryng to drink the water. The being told them they where granted incredible might.
The being then saw the naieve ones that impatiently tried to avoid water. The being then said they were given an astonishing power of will for how they showed that they tried avoiding something they don't like.
For a moment, it felt as if the being has seen us, hiding in the tall grass and bushes, and it could have smiled at my kind. It said then, when someone is trying to hide something for it, it is actually hiding it for the world to see, and so it be. Because this being is the great seen and a greater unseen, therefore my kind is given wisdom, for the world to find for it to remember and experience it.

From that day on, we are unseen, we are not noticed by the world untill asked for.
We are what you call, the Elves.

<end of chapter>
Back to top Go down
Tanya

Tanya

PostSubject: Re: Kurenai of House Jun   Kurenai of House Jun I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Hiya! didn't read the spoiler, wanna find out inworld, but welcome to havens Very Happy

Great RP earlier too ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sonja

Sonja

PostSubject: Re: Kurenai of House Jun   Kurenai of House Jun I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Hi ,
Welcome to The Havens ,I havent had the pleasure of meeting you "in person" so to speak yet but am looking forward to some interesting RP
Regards
Sonja Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurenai of House Jun   Kurenai of House Jun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurenai of House Jun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Havens :: Role Play at The Havens :: Current Role Play Storylines-
Jump to: